I'm combining a cute Amelia post with a crafty post. I've been trying to build up Amelia's fall/winter wardrobe with handmade items. I have made a bunch of stuff so far. I ordered a pack of patterns about a month ago and this shirt was one of the patterns that I had to make right away. I found this great bunny fabric and it was fate. Unfortunately, the fabric doesn't have quite enough stretch so the first shirt was too small. Anyone know an 18 month old that could use a new shirt? Luckily, I had plenty of leftover bunnies to make a 2nd shirt and it fits perfectly.
The shirt is the Bimaa top and the pants are Oliver + S After School Pants. Both in size 2 with size 3 length.
Isn't it fun to sew for Amelia. I always thought it was fun to sew for you kids when you were growing up.
ReplyDeleteIt is fun. She loves it when I giver her something new. Well, at least for now.
ReplyDelete*give
ReplyDelete