Amelia decided she wanted to be Tinkerbell months ago. So, I set to work. I altered an existing dress pattern for the top and made up different size leaf shapes for the skirt. It came together surprisingly quickly. From what I've seen nearly every toddler girl costume contains a tutu. So, of course, Amelia had to have one too. With wings and a bun, Tinkerbell was created. She loves it! Hooray!
When you're perfect in every way. The life and times of the Hansen family with its latest and cutest addition.
October 31, 2013
Happy Halloween!
I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted. Sorry about that. I don't know how that happened!
Amelia decided she wanted to be Tinkerbell months ago. So, I set to work. I altered an existing dress pattern for the top and made up different size leaf shapes for the skirt. It came together surprisingly quickly. From what I've seen nearly every toddler girl costume contains a tutu. So, of course, Amelia had to have one too. With wings and a bun, Tinkerbell was created. She loves it! Hooray!
Amelia decided she wanted to be Tinkerbell months ago. So, I set to work. I altered an existing dress pattern for the top and made up different size leaf shapes for the skirt. It came together surprisingly quickly. From what I've seen nearly every toddler girl costume contains a tutu. So, of course, Amelia had to have one too. With wings and a bun, Tinkerbell was created. She loves it! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment