OR The one in which I let Amelia pick her fabrics.
First up, a princessy pink confection (Simplicity 1922) with a ruffled tulle lining to keep the skirt at optimum volume. It's getting harder and harder to get Amelia to cooperate for pictures, but this one should be worth it. I let Amelia pick the fabric and she wanted pink. I couldn't convince her to let me get something with other colors. Only pink would do.
Next up a handkerchief hem t-shirt. This one happened because she really, really wanted the fabric and I had to come up with a plan to use it. I originally was going for a dress, but decided it was a little too crazy for a dress. I got this t-shirt pattern from a pack of PDF patterns I purchased a few months ago. It is the Banyan Top. It is also the first time I used a double needle to hem a knit. It worked fantastically and I can't believe it has taken me so long to use one.
No comments:
Post a Comment