Next up are Amelia's Valentines. I didn't want to send candy with her and I wanted something a little unique. I found this glow stick bracelet idea at one of my favorite blogs. If the rest of the kids in her class are like Amelia, they were a hit!
When you're perfect in every way. The life and times of the Hansen family with its latest and cutest addition.
February 16, 2013
Valentine's Day
I thought Amelia looked particularly cute on Valentine's Day. Of course, I am completely biased. I made the skirt, bow, and just stitched a quick heart on the shirt. Have I mentioned that I love Target's dollar bin ribbon bundles? The are amazing! The perfect amount for a bow and everything is already coordinated so I don't have to attempt matching on my own. Anyway, here she is in all her super excited crazy haired glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
adorable!! The skirt, shirt, little gal, and the Valentines of course. ;) Love it!
ReplyDelete