First up is Amelia's latest holiday pillow cover. It isn't quite finished. The Christmas tree could use some embellishments. It is my first attempt at piping and I love the pop of red around the edges.
Next, Amelia's Christmas Eve pajamas. I finished them with a few hours to spare. Oliver + S Sleepover Pajamas in 18-24 month with 2T length on the pants. They are designed with cuffs that can be let down for growing room. I love them so much, I've already bought more fabric for another pair. This time without the time consuming ruffles.
I had my sewing machine taken to the shop for its yearly maintenance. It is pretty sad how much I missed it. As soon as I picked it up, I made this quick little peasant top to test it out. Amelia loves the birdie fabric.
This fancy little dress is another Oliver + S pattern. This one is the Fairy Tale Dress. Size 18-24 months. It is a fully lined dress with tulle in the skirt to give it extra volume. There is a giant red bow in the back and I love the tulip sleeves. Rob picked out the fabric for this dress and I think he did a great job. There are red and green metallic threads running through it to give a subtle sparkle. What little girl wouldn't love a sparkly dress made for twirling? It was pretty intense to make. This dress took me 11 hours from cutting to finishing. Totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment