Amelia was looking exceptionally pretty, so I had to take some photos. She was busy eating yogurt covered raisins. She is convinced they are candy. The photo on the right is the look she was giving Ayer after he ate a raisin she dropped on the floor. You can tell in the left photo, he was just waiting for his chance!
Here's an update on some of the things Amelia is doing and likes nowadays.
In the last couple of weeks, she's gotten very good at saying 2 word phrases and a few sentences. Some of her favorites are I strong!, More (insert food here), Dada blocks (when she wants Rob to play with her), Clifford dog, Whoa buddy! and my personal favorite Hey Guys! She'll shout that until we both give her attention. Some of her sentences are There you go and I'll get you.
Songs with actions that she likes are Itsy Bitsy Spider and the Wheels on the Bus. She'll actually tell us which verse of Wheels on the Bus she wants to sing. She still loves her Bubble Guppies and is now enamored with Veggie Tales. She has a favorite video on YouTube called the Fruit Train. I'll see if I can get a video of her watching it.
No comments:
Post a Comment