February 1, 2011

More Randomness

My family checking out the blizzard. Yes, it was completely white outside. Rob shoveled twice already and the snow on the edge of the driveway is at least 4' high. We've probably gotten 14" and it is still snowing!
 I don't know what was going on, but Amelia was sticking her tongue out like this all day yesterday. Crazy baby! She's still not crawling, but getting closer everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until she gets to go out and make her first snow angel & snow man. Amelia is so adorable! Ashley and I really enjoy seeing all the cute photos and the fun blogs. Stay warm! Love and hugs from Omaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she's getting teeth! I was babysitting for a girl who kept doing the same thing with sticking out her tongue and in just a day or two she started getting her bottom teeth in! :-)

    ReplyDelete