October 26, 2010

Talking up a Storm

 I'm sorry I missed a week of posting. We bought a new computer, returned that computer, and purchased a new, new computer all in a week. With all that commotion, I didn't get a chance to post last week. The good news is......I have video! (hopefully)

Amelia has her first professional photo shoot tomorrow. I'm going to make her look as ridiculously cute as possible. She really talks a lot now. She discovered a new sound last week and practiced it for an hour after she went to bed and first thing in the morning too. Her parents were so proud!
 
Did I mention that she loves the dog? Just after this picture, she rolled over so they were belly to belly. Then she grabbed a fistful of his hair just to show how much she loved him. Ayer's response, to lick every surface of her he could get to! She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment